Lets’ face it, all couples fight. Learn how to fight a Good Fight
Join us for a fun event filled with humor, fresh insight, and new strategies for your relationship. Fight Night; How to Fight Fair is for everyone – newlyweds, “oldyweds,” seriously dating, engaged couples – anyone wanting to make a good relationship great.
What You'll Learn:
-Round One - Why We Fight
-Round Two - How to Fight a Good Fight
- Bridging the Gender Gap in our Fights
- Avoiding the Four Red Flags of Conflict
- Discover the Surprisingly Effective Conflict Card
- Learn the Secret to Keeping a Cool Head and a Warm Heart
- How 10 Minutes out of Your Week Will Diminish Conflict
Date: February 17th, 2017 - 6:30 to 9:00pm
Tickets are $10/couple until Feb. 15th and $15/couple at the door.
Drinks and snack foods included in cost of registration.
Click HERE to Register Online